Specialty: Android Developer
• Java Core, Java 8, Kotlin, Android SDK, OOP, Functional programming
• Android Jetpack
• Design patterns
• MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecure, etc.
• In-app purchases , app publishing
• Third party libraries: RxJava 2, Dagger 2 / Koin, Retrofit 2 + OkHttp3, ButterKnife, GSON, Realm, Moxy, Glide / Picasso, LeakCanary
• Tests: JUnit, Mockito, Espresso, Jacoco
• Swift, OOP, Functional programming
• MVP, VIP, Clean Architecture, etc.
• Cocoapods (RxSwift, Alamofire, etc.)
• In-app purchases , Testflight, app publishing
- Administrator of technical support system
June 2014 — September 2016
Supporting of company`s own systems, data analyzing, clients consulting, solving problems on own level, transferring to other levels of solution and monitoring of their progress.
- Android / iOS Developer
September 2016 — October 2019
Development of native android, ios apps. Supporting of existing apps. On this position I developed several applications from zero to publishing.
2010 — 2015
Bachelor of Computer Science, National Aviation University
English – Intermediate+